Installation for a 7 Pin trailer without bayonets with a conductor cross-section of 0.5 mm and a length of 4 m
Installation for a trailer
- Installation for a trailer produced by the Polish company Mantes .
- A professional set that will allow you to install the electrical system in your car trailer. Possibly replace your old cable that is rotten
- The cable is 4 meters long with a conductor cross-section of 0.5 mm and is suitable for light trailers up to 750 DMC.
- In addition, the set includes a 7-pin plug made of good quality plastic resistant to weather conditions and various types of damage and cracks.
- The electric harness of the car trailer is not approved as it is not legally required. The trailer must be approved, and the electrical installation is an element of it.
- The assembly of the installation is quick and easy. No specialty tools of any kind are required.
The set consists of all the necessary elements for mounting the electric harness in the trailer
- 1x Cable for a 7-pin plug, 4 m long
- 1x 7-pin plug
What do the different colours in the 7 PIN plug mean?
- Left indicator - yellow
- Fog light - blue
- Weight for the turn signal, fog, position, braking, reversing and test circuits - white
- Right indicator - green
- Right positioning - brown
- Braking - red
- Left positional + licence plate - black