Tow bar for Land Rover Freelander I 2004-2007 harness 13PIN WUD-07
In a set
- Universal 13 pin wiring kit WUD-07 [no trailer module]Price: 22,99 £ / pc.
Detachable towbar L-100/1 Steinhof dedicated to LAND ROVER Freelander I year: 01.2004 - 05.2007.
The ball system of the L-100/1 towbar consists of two elements: the body and the ball, which can be easily mounted and dismantled with a wrench and two screws screwed to the handle on the side. This allows for quick connection of the towbar to the car or its disassembly as soon as the need arises.
The maximum towing weight is 2000 kg , and the vertical load on the towball is 122 kg . The assembly of the Steinhof L-100/1 hook does not require disassembly of the bumper or its undercutting.
The European approval of the e4 hook can be found on the rating plate. The Steinhof L-100/1 towbar allows you to travel on the roads of the entire European Union.
The Steinhof L-100/1 towbar is compatible with the car:
- Brand: LAND ROVER
- Model: Freelander I
- Version: -
- Production year: 01.2004 - 05.2007
Detachable towbar for LAND ROVER Freelander I - technical data:
- Weight [kg]: 16.40
- Max. towed weight (kg): 2000
- Max. vertical load (kg): 122
- D value [kN]: 10.00
- Cutout in the bumper: No.
- Bumper Disassembly: No.
- Ball Type: A.
- Ball type: unscrewed
- Approval: e4
Electrical harnesses matching the L-100/1 Steinhof towbar:
- 13-PIN: WUD-07
- 7-PIN: WUD-05
The hook kit includes:
- towbar for LAND ROVER Freelander I - unscrewed ball
- a set of screws, sleeves for assembly (all that is needed to mount the hook)
- installation and operating manual
- nameplate (on the socket holder)
- electric bundle
If you have not found a hook for your car, please contact us by phone. We have hooks for all car models.