Detachable towbar V-149 Steinhof dedicated to the car SKODA Superb III Estate year: 03.2015 - present.
The ball system of the V-149 towbar consists of two elements: the body and the ball, which are easy to install and remove, as the ball is detached with a vertical mechanism. This allows for a very quick connection of the towball to the car or its release as soon as the need arises.
The maximum towing weight is 2,200 kg , and the vertical load on the towball is 100 kg . The assembly of the Steinhof V-149 towbar requires the disassembly of the bumper and its cutting.
The European approval of the E20 hook is located on the rating plate. With the Steinhof V-149 towbar you can travel on the roads of the entire European Union as well as: Russia, Belarus, Croatia, Switzerland and Turkey.
Steinhof V-149 towbar is compatible with the car:
- Brand: SKODA
- Model: Superb III
- Version: Combi
- Year of production: 03.2015 - present
Detachable towbar for SKODA Superb III Estate - technical specifications:
- Weight [kg]: 18.55
- Max. towed weight (kg): 2200
- Max. vertical load (kg): 100
- D value [kN]: 11.30
- Bumper cutout: Yes
- Bumper disassembly: Yes
- Ball type: W5
- Ball type: detachable with a vertical mechanism
- Approval: E20
Electrical harnesses matching the V-149 Steinhof towbar:
- 13-PIN: SMP-4PE
- 7-PIN: SMP-2E or SMP-2PE
- 13-PIN: 748242
- 7-PIN: 737342
The hook kit includes:
- towbar for SKODA Superb III Kombi - detachable ball
- a set of screws, sleeves for assembly (all that is needed to mount the hook)
- installation and operating manual
- nameplate (on the socket holder)
- electric bundle
If you have not found a hook for your car, please contact us by phone. We have hooks for all car models.