Tow bar for BMW 5 Series Kombi E61 2004-2010 7PIN SMP-2PE harness
Detachable towbar B-054 Steinhof dedicated to the BMW 5 Series Estate E61 (except M5) year: 07.2004 - 09.2010.
The ball system of the B-054 towbar consists of two elements: the body and the ball, which can be easily installed and disassembled as the ball is detached with a vertical mechanism. This allows for a very quick connection of the towball to the car or its release as soon as the need arises.
The maximum towing weight is 2200 kg , and the vertical load on the towball is 90 kg . The assembly of the Steinhof B-054 towbar requires the disassembly of the bumper and its cutting.
The European approval of the E20 hook is located on the rating plate. The Steinhof B-054 towbar allows you to travel on the roads of the entire European Union as well as: Russia, Belarus, Croatia, Switzerland and Turkey.
Steinhof B-054 hook is compatible with the car:
- Brand: BMW
- Model: 5 Series
- Version: Estate E61 (except M5)
- Production year: 07.2004 - 09.2010
Detachable towbar for BMW 5 Series Estate E61 (except M5) - technical data:
- Weight [kg]: 15.20
- Max. towed weight (kg): 2200
- Max. vertical load (kg): 90
- D value [kN]: 11.50
- Bumper cutout: Yes
- Bumper disassembly: Yes
- Ball type: W5
- Ball type: detachable with a vertical mechanism
- Approval: E20
Electrical harnesses matching the B-054 Steinhof towbar:
- 13-PIN: SMP-4PE
- 7-PIN: SMP-2E or SMP-2PE
- 13-PIN: 748400
- 7-PIN: 737200
The hook kit includes:
- towbar for BMW 5 Series Estate E61 (except M5) - detachable ball
- a set of screws, sleeves for assembly (all that is needed to mount the hook)
- installation and operating manual
- nameplate (on the socket holder)
- electric bundle
If you have not found a hook for your car, please contact us by phone. We have hooks for all car models.