Towbar Mitsubishi Outlander 2007-2012 Harness 7PIN WUD-05
Detachable towbar M-354 Steinhof dedicated to the MITSUBISHI Outlander car (with the ball mounted it is not possible to open the trunk's side) Year: 04.2007 - 08.2012.
The ball system of the M-354 towbar consists of two elements: the body and the ball, which can be easily mounted and dismantled with a wrench and two screws screwed to the handle on the side. This allows for quick connection of the towbar to the car or its disassembly as soon as the need arises.
The maximum towing weight is 2000 kg , and the vertical load on the towball is 100 kg . Installation of the Steinhof M-354 towbar requires undercutting the bumper without disassembling it.
The European approval of the e20 / E20 hook is located on the rating plate. With the Steinhof M-354 hook you can travel on the roads of the entire European Union as well as: Russia, Belarus, Croatia, Switzerland and Turkey.
Steinhof M-354 towbar is compatible with the car:
- Brand: MITSUBISHI
- Model: Outlander
- Version: (with the ball mounted it is not possible to open the trunk side)
- Production year: 04.2007 - 08.2012
Detachable towbar for MITSUBISHI Outlander (with the ball mounted it is not possible to open the trunk's side) - technical data:
- Weight [kg]: 21.70
- Max. towed weight (kg): 2000
- Max. vertical load (kg): 100
- D value [kN]: 11.00
- Bumper cutout: Yes
- Bumper Disassembly: No.
- Ball Type: A.
- Ball type: unscrewed
- Approval: e20 / E20
Electrical harnesses matching the M-354 Steinhof towbar:
- 13-PIN: WUD-07
- 7-PIN: WUD-05
- 13-PIN: 748999 *
- 7-PIN: 736899
The hook kit includes:
- towbar for MITSUBISHI Outlander (with the ball mounted it is not possible to open the trunk side) - unscrewed ball
- a set of screws, sleeves for assembly (all that is needed to mount the hook)
- installation and operating manual
- nameplate (on the socket holder)
- electric bundle
If you have not found a hook for your car, please contact us by phone. We have hooks for all car models.