Towbar Peugeot Boxer Furgon / Minibus 1994-1999 harness 13PIN WUD-07
In a set
- Universal 13 pin wiring kit WUD-07 [no trailer module]Price: 22,99 £ / pc.
Detachable towbar F-062 Steinhof dedicated to PEUGEOT Boxer Furgon / Minibus year: 03.1994 - 06.1999.
The F-062 towbar system consists of two elements: the body and the ball, which can be easily mounted and dismantled using a wrench and two screws screwed frontally to the handle. This allows for quick connection of the towbar to the car or its disassembly as soon as the need arises.
The maximum towing weight is 2000 kg , and the vertical load on the towball is 100 kg . The assembly of the Steinhof F-062 hook does not require disassembly of the bumper or its undercutting.
The European approval of the e20 hook is located on the rating plate. The Steinhof F-062 towbar enables you to travel on the roads of the entire European Union.
Steinhof F-062 towbar is compatible with the car:
- Brand: PEUGEOT
- Model: Boxer
- Version: Furgon / Minibus
- Production year: 03.1994 - 06.1999
Detachable towbar for PEUGEOT Boxer Furgon / Minibus - technical specifications:
- Weight [kg]: 25.80
- Max. towed weight (kg): 2000
- Max. vertical load (kg): 100
- D value [kN]: 12.50
- Cutout in the bumper: No.
- Bumper Disassembly: No.
- Ball Type: E.
- Ball type: unscrewed
- Approval: e20
Electrical harnesses matching the F-062 Steinhof towbar:
- 13-PIN: WUD-07
- 7-PIN: WUD-05
The hook kit includes:
- towbar for PEUGEOT Boxer Furgon / Minibus - detachable ball
- a set of screws, sleeves for assembly (all that is needed to mount the hook)
- installation and operating manual
- nameplate (on the socket holder)
- electric bundle
If you have not found a hook for your car, please contact us by phone. We have hooks for all car models.