Tipping trailer 200x125 cm with side bars, tarpaulin, side extensions and jockey wheel - Garden Trailer 205 GVW 750 kg
In a set
- High cover for trailer Garden Trailer 205Price: 177,18 £ / pc.Product is unavailable.
- Trailer side extensions for Garden Trailer 205Price: 200,99 £ / pc.Product is unavailable.
- Utility trailer Garden Trailer 205 200x125 cm GVW up to 750 kgPrice: 885,99 £ / pc.
- Jockey wheel for trailers Winterhoff ST 48-200 VB 150 kgPrice: 21,99 £ / pc.
- Clamp bracket for jockey wheel 48 mm WinterhoffPrice: 7,99 £ / pc.
Large tipping trailer - Garden Trailer 205
Tipping trailer Garden Trailer 205 sold together with side bars, tarpaulin, side extensions and a jockey wheel. This is our newest and most exciting trailer model. Thanks to the large transport surface of 200x125 cm, you will be able to transport most of the items which usually would not fit into a regular car. GVW of up to 750 kg allows any driver with a category B driving licence to attach it onto a hook of any regular passenger car. The side bars and side rails provide additional protection for the transported goods. The use of modern torsion axles from AL-KO or KNOTT makes sure that no bumps or holes on the road will cause damage to the transported goods or to the trailer itself when travelling without any goods inside. Make every journey comfortable and safe thanks to the tipping trailer Garden Trailer 205.
Tipping trailer Garden Trailer 205 always delivered straight to your door
Thanks to constant cooperation with shipping companies, we can deliver the trailer to any place in the UK. We work in such a way that the tipping trailers are delivered quickly and most importantly, undamaged. You do not need to worry about assembling all parts, because the trailer is placed on a special palette in its entirety and is ready to be used from the moment you receive it. The only thing you need to do is insure it. Before shipping, we prepare the entire documentation so you do not need to worry about missing paperwork. Commercial trailers over 750 kg gross weight and non-commercial trailers over 3,500kg gross weight must be registered in the UK. Since the GVW of the tipping trailer in question cannot exceed 750 kg, there is no need to go through a tedious registration process with it. As a manufacturer, we provide a 2-year warranty for all of our trailers.
Car insurance policies can only offer third party cover when the trailer is being towed. The policy-holder is therefore at risk if an accident were to happen involving the trailer. Hence, it is recommended to hold a separate car trailer insurance policy in case of damages or accidents. If you have any questions in relation to insuring your trailer, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We will be able to offer you additional information on the procedure in the UK. You should be able to get everything done in a matter of minutes without leaving your home.
Advantages of owning a tipping trailer with side extensions, tarpaulin, side bars and a jockey wheel
Apart from owning a trailer with a large transport surface, you also gain weather-resistant tarpaulin, side bars and side extensions which will protect your goods from unfavourable weather conditions. A jockey wheel also forms part of the set. The jockey wheel enables smooth maneuvering of the trailer after it has been detached from a hook. The foldable drawbar enables quick loading and unloading of goods. This solution is usually only available in more advanced trailers, which cost much more on the market than our proposed price. Garden Trailer 205 is an excellent asset during any gardening work, or for the simple transport of construction materials, tools and other large items. The use of additional sides and a side bars with tarpaulin gives up to 144 cm of transport surface height. The tipping trailer can be additionally equipped with prop stands, floor hooks, security nets, spare tyres, or even wheel wedges. You can easily customise it according to your everyday needs.
Are you wondering where to keep your tipping trailer when you detach it from a hook? You don't need to have a garage or designate any additional space for it. Due to the fact that our trailers have a foldable drawbar, you can put them on their back side virtually anywhere or even lean it against any building without fearing damage to either the trailer or the walls of a building against which the trailer is leaning.
Main features of the tipping trailer Garden Trailer 205
- CHASSIS - the renowned torsion axle made by AL-KO or KNOTT resting on torsion bars is a guarantee of great driveability. The foldable V-type drawbar has been equipped with a coupling ball made by WINTERHOFF which contains a fitted coupling correctness indicator and a steel safety cable. All-season 155/70 R13 wheels eliminate any possible problems caused by the unevenness of roads and provide a comfortable ride with the tipping trailer. The support frame has been made of bolted, steel sheets, which have been previously galvanised, thus making the whole structure very robust.
- BODYWORK: flooring made of high-quality water-resistant plywood, 9mm thick, with a total transport surface area of 2000x1250 mm. Total tipping trailer dimensions: 3087 mm long x 1680 mm wide x 640 mm high (together with additional side extensions and flat tarpaulin)
- SIDES - total height of 64 cm (2x32 cm), made from robust steel which has been galvanised to protect it from corrosion. The trailer has additional fixing points for the fastening cords of the tarpaulin which are used to secure the interior of the trailer. The openable rear side can be disassembled in its entirety. Together with the side bars and tarpaulin, the tipping trailer measures 144 cm.
It is important that you consider the right, permissible GVW value before making a purchase. Alternatively, do not hesitate to give us a call and our consultants will be more than happy to guide you through your order. Possible GVW: 300 kg, 350 kg, 400 kg, 450 kg, 499 kg, 500 kg, 525 kg, 550 kg, 575 kg, 600 kg, 625 kg, 650 kg, 675 kg, 700 kg, 725 kg, 750 kg.