In a set
- High cover for trailer Garden Trailer 205Price: £146.04 / pc.
- Utility trailer Garden Trailer 205 200x125 cm GVW up to 750 kgPrice: £499.99 / pc.
Easy product returns
Garden Trailer 205 - 750kg trailer with side bars and tarpaulin
Garden Trailer 205 comes with 80 cm side bars and tarpaulin, thereby giving you up to 626 kg of goods and materials of all kinds (GVW of up to 750 kg) which can be transported on a transport surface of 200x125 cm with side extensions of 32 cm. This is the largest 750kg trailer in our range. It can be easily hooked onto a car and used with a category B driving licence.
Products shipped directly to your preferred destination
This light duty 750kg trailer does not require any check-ups. It is enough to insure the trailer before hitting the road. Garden Trailer 205 is made from materials of highest possible quality to ensure robustness and durability both on and off the road. Since we are convinced of the highest quality of the materials used, each trailer comes with a 2-year warranty.
Advantages of buying our 750kg trailer
- top-range product manufactured directly by UNITRAILER
- fast delivery straight to your preferred location
- the structure boasts greater robustness than all other trailers available on the market
- comes with all necessary documents
- wide range of accessories such as side extensions, tarpaulin etc.
- fast and easy insurance process
- 2 years warranty
We consider ourselves experts on trailers, therefore we are very happy to advise you on the products from our range both during the ordering process and while you're making use of our products. By choosing products from our store, you are sure of getting the best possible quality which will prove necessary when facing adverse conditions.
750kg trailer from UNITRAILER - tons of usage scenarios - ideal for your home, garden and business solutions
Transporting furniture, household items, electronics and construction materials will no longer be an issue for you. Thanks to our compact 750kg trailer Garden Trailer 205 equipped with side bars and tarpaulin, you will not have to worry about any poor weather conditions. Rain, snow or stone-splitting sun will not pose any threat to your goods. The items directly underneath the tarpaulin will not be subject to any damage and you will not have to check every now and again whether the adverse conditions affected your load.
The widest transport surface of all trailers available in our store allows you to transport even larger goods than ever before. The removable and openable rear side makes it very easy to load and unload goods of your choice (sometimes even longer than 2 metres). By purchasing this 750kg trailer model, you essentially put your hands on a very versatile transportation tool that will allow you to smoothly move around all kinds of goods.
What is then so different about our iconic 750kg trailer Garden Trailer 205?
- wider transport surface than it is the case with other 750kg trailers - 125 cm
- it is possible to tilt the trailer both forwards and backwards for easier loading and unloading
- possibility to store the trailer in a vertical position on its back side with a folded drawbar, which saves a lot of space in your garage or by the side of your house
- additional prop stands found directly under the flooring, which makes the trailer even more solid than similar products on the market
- wheels located on the side of the trailer give rise to a lower centre of gravity and therefore improved driveability even when the trailer is not carrying any load
- plastic non-corrosive robust mudguards
- it is possible to easily and quickly remove the rear side
- rear lights positioned in such a way as to protect them from damage
- lots of easily accessible additional accessories and spare parts
- delivery straight to your door
Technical specifications of our 750kg trailer Garden Trailer 205
- CHASSIS - the renowned torsion axle made by AL-KO or KNOTT resting on torsion bars is a guarantee of great driveability. The foldable V-type drawbar has been equipped with a coupling ball which contains a fitted coupling correctness indicator and a steel safety cable. All-season 155/70 R13 wheels, which eliminate any possible problems caused by the unevenness of roads and provide a comfortable ride with the tipping trailer. Support frame: made of bolted, steel sheets.
- BODYWORK - flooring made of high-quality water-resistant plywood, 9mm thick, with a total transport surface area of 2000x1250 mm. Overall trailer dimensions: 3087 mm long x 1680 mm wide x 1120 mm high (with side bars and tarpaulin)
- SIDES - total height of 32 cm, made from robust steel which has been galvanised to protect it from corrosion. Great rigidity of the materials used. The trailer has additional fixing points for the fastening cords of the tarpaulin which are used to secure the interior of the trailer. The openable rear side can be disassembled in its entirety.
When ordering our products, consider the GVW value a vital piece of information. It is therefore crucial that you provide the right, permissible GVW value before making a purchase. Alternatively, do not hesitate to give us a call and our consultants will be more than happy to guide you through your order. Possible GVW: 300 kg, 350 kg, 400 kg, 450 kg, 499 kg, 500 kg, 525 kg, 550 kg, 575 kg, 600 kg, 625 kg, 650 kg, 675 kg, 700 kg, 725 kg, 750 kg.
Garden Trailer 205
Light trailer, single axle
|Weight of trailer:|
200 cm x 125 cm